Workshop: Set up your website for success: Vital elements to consider before you build.
September 8 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Set up your website for success: Vital elements to consider before you build
*Please bring laptops or notebooks to take notes*
There are plenty of user-friendly website builders and countless tutorials to teach you how to use them. But they don’t tell you:
1. How to set up your website for maximum effectiveness
2. What part of your website is the most crucial
3. How to plan your pages, and how many do you actually need
4. How to create a compelling user journey that results in more paying customers
5. Do’s and dont’s for your home page
We’ll touch on marketing strategy, target audiences, SEO, and some copywriting to ensure visitors can understand what you’re selling within 2.5 seconds.
Who is this for:
Those who want to build websites that bring them more customers
Those who are interested in remote digital marketing jobs
Existing websites that don’t convert well and to upgrade
Join me in this FREE workshop.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Victoria is an experienced marketer turned copywriter that uses the written word to help her clients attract more leads and sales online.