We’ve got a great line up of events for the month of June! This coronavirus thing can’t stop us from learning, collaborating, or continuing to build our community, can it?! We say heck no. We can’t wait to see you online at one of the events!
- Wednesday, June 17 & 24, 6-7:30 p.m.: Side Hustler’s Operating System FREE!!
Ongoing Virtual CoWorking
Many of us are missing out on the day-to-day collaboration and conversations, or finding it difficult to stay focused and get stuff done. Or, some are new to working from home and could use some support! Let’s cowork together! Happening every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
How it Works
1) Go to https://mugma.io
2) Get the Zoom link and password
3) Get it done together!
Schedule for Tbilisi
10-10:15 a.m.: Intro, define your task for today
10:15-11 a.m.: Work
11-11:15 p.m.: Break
Noon-12:15 p.m.: Break
12:15-1 p.m.: Work
1-1:15 p.m.: Break
1:15-2 p.m. Get it Done!!!
Convert your time so you can join us from wherever you are.
Invite your friends, colleagues, anyone who you know is working from home!
- Celebrating Rtveli: A Traditional Georgian Harvest Holiday starts at LOKAL CoLiving
- Summer in Georgia: Your Next Remote Work Destination
- Uncovering Tbilisi’s Hidden Gems: The Ultimate Guide for Photographers and Instagrammers
- Tbilisi, Georgia: A must-visit Spring destination
- Living and Working in Tbilisi