Five Sites for Free Online Classes
Want to raise your game but don’t want to drop a dime? Check out these five sites for free online classes. Some of you are still in lockdown (or going back into it), so there’s no time like the present to learn some new skills.
- LinkedIn Learning
- We agree with LinkedIn Learning’s motto that you should “keep learning in the moments that matter.” With over 16,000 free and paid online classes, you can fill all those moments with classes on Python, neuroscience, communication strategies, and sooooooo many more.
- Skillshare wants you to “explore your creativity.” There are three categories that Skillshare focuses on: create, build, and thrive. With sub-categories like business analytics, music, marketing, fine art, and film, you’re sure to find something that piques your interest.
- What can’t you find on YouTube!? There’s a (sometimes overwhelming) plethora of tutorials, advice, workout classes, etc., etc. You want to learn something? You’ll likely find something about it on YouTube.
- edX’s mission is to increase access to high-quality education no matter who you are or where you are. There are over 2,500 courses from top universities, and you can even earn a MicroMasters®.
- From one course to full online degrees, Coursera’s got you covered. You can choose from 3,900+ courses, 13+ professional certifications, and 20+ degrees or master-track programs–all online and all at your own pace.
Most everything is open in Tbilisi and the government has now permitted larger gatherings, so LOKAL will soon be getting back to offering skill shares, master classes, and other on-site opportunities for learning new things. Keep a watch on our calendar for upcoming events. And, make note of our new location.
Where Do You Go for Free Online Classes?
We’re always open to suggestions, especially when it comes to free things! Drop us a line to let us know what sites you’re visiting to get some free knowledge.
- Celebrating Rtveli: A Traditional Georgian Harvest Holiday starts at LOKAL CoLiving
- Summer in Georgia: Your Next Remote Work Destination
- Uncovering Tbilisi’s Hidden Gems: The Ultimate Guide for Photographers and Instagrammers
- Tbilisi, Georgia: A must-visit Spring destination
- Living and Working in Tbilisi