We’ve got a great line up of events for the month of May! This coronavirus thing can’t stop us from learning, collaborating, or continuing to build our community, can it?! We say heck no. We can’t wait to see you online at one of the events!
- Fri., May 1, 8-10 p.m.: Beer Tasting with Megobrebi
- The guys from Megrobrebi will lead us through a tasting of some of their beers. Order your tasting case directly with Megobrebi ASAP so they can deliver to you before the event.
- Wed., May 6, 6-7:30 p.m.: Personal Branding
- What the heck is personal branding and why is it so important? Kelly Barnard from Canvas Consulting Group will answer those questions and more.
- Wed., May 13, 6-8 p.m.: Pathway to Publishing
- So many of us dream of being an author, but the publishing process scares us off. Ray Slater Berry, author of Golden Boy, will give us some tips and tricks to publishing.
- Wed., May 20, 6-8 p.m.: How to Create and Maintain a Virtual Business in the USA
- Kristyan Rose, attorney and educator, will teach us a thing or two about opening a business in the U.S., even if you don’t live there.
Ongoing Virtual CoWorking
Many of us are missing out on the day-to-day collaboration and conversations, or finding it difficult to stay focused and get stuff done. Or, some are new to working from home and could use some support! Let’s cowork together! Happening every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
How it Works
1) Go to https://mugma.io
2) Get the Zoom link and password
3) Get it done together!
Schedule for Tbilisi
10-10:15 a.m.: Intro, define your task for today
10:15-11 a.m.: Work
11-11:15 p.m.: Break
Noon-12:15 p.m.: Break
12:15-1 p.m.: Work
1-1:15 p.m.: Break
1:15-2 p.m. Get it Done!!!
Convert your time so you can join us from wherever you are.
Invite your friends, colleagues, anyone who you know is working from home!
- Celebrating Rtveli: A Traditional Georgian Harvest Holiday starts at LOKAL CoLiving
- Summer in Georgia: Your Next Remote Work Destination
- Uncovering Tbilisi’s Hidden Gems: The Ultimate Guide for Photographers and Instagrammers
- Tbilisi, Georgia: A must-visit Spring destination
- Living and Working in Tbilisi