Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy
for LOKAL Serviced Office
- All members are requested to agree to comply with the Guidelines displayed here, in the LOKAL CoWork’s Health & Safety Guidelines, and Code of Conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- When using the public facilities at LOKAL you agree that LOKAL can take and publish any photo’s of you/your belongings for marketing purposes.
- You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites or websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations.
- LOKAL will not be held responsible for any theft of or damage to your personal property.
- You acknowledge that to provide the highest standards of facilities, LOKAL or it’s partners may need to close certain or all facilities temporarily for decorating, cleaning, essential repairs or maintenance of equipment, that this may disrupt the provision of services to you and agree that such disruption shall not amount to a breach of this agreement by us nor will there be refunds or adjusted payments for these days/events.
- We will not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement or for any loss or damage to property if the failure, delay, loss or damage was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Any and all businesses engaged in criminal activity or behavior which violates local, state, and/or federal law are prohibited from LOKAL spaces. Any business or person(s) discovered to be engaging in illegal activities subsequent to joining LOKAL will be banned from all LOKAL spaces and network, and no refunds will be given. By using LOKAL Spaces, you are agreeing to the terms that you will not use the space to conduct any illegal operations or activities.
By using LOKAL serviced office, you agree that;
– you will not cause or maintain any nuisance in or about the Premises,
– you will keep the Premises free of debris or anything kept in a manner which attracts rodents, vermin and anything of a dangerous, noxious or offensive nature or which could create a fire hazard (through undue load on electrical circuits or otherwise) or undue vibration, heat or noise,
– you will not alter the physical property by installing any fixed structures, equipment, or painting.
– that LOKAL staff, maintenance, and authorized personnel may enter the property (with 24 hours notice) to perform inspection, maintenance, or other services as required.
Included in Serviced Office
- 24/7 access
- Desks / Chairs
- Utilities / Internet
- Daily cleaning
- Shared W/C
Bookings less than 30 Days :
A full refund is available if the written cancelation is within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to the local check-in time.
If the cancelation is within 14 days of the check-in date, then the first day of the booking will not be refunded and only 50% of the fees for the rest of the booking will then be refunded.
If a cancellation should occur during the booking period, payment for 30 days following the date of the cancellation or up to the end date of the original booking will incur.
Monthly Booking (Cancellation)
Long -Term bookings will require first and last month booking fee to secure the booking. The last month payment will be held as a deposit. Monthly payments are to be made no later than the 15th of the previous month. Failure to make payment by the 15th of the previous month will cancel any holds placed on the office and will be released back into inventory for booking. In the event of termination without 30 days prior written notice, deposit will not be refunded.
- For the purposes of this agreement, a Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of LOKAL Tbilisi including but not limited to failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, state of emergency, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- LOKAL shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event. LOKAL is unable to accommodate refunds/deferment due to FORCE MAJURE.